Friday, February 22, 2013

the ever changing mind of hair

Dear Fickle Fanny...

What do you suggest when you can NOT make up your mind about your hairstyle?

Well...

I once had a friend tell me that women change their hairstyles often when they feel like the rest of their lives are out of control. However, I personally believe that in certain seasons of our lives when the texture and color of hair changes naturally, we tend to freak out. Thus causing us to try to "find" ourselves in hairstyles. Personally if I could just grow my hair out longer I would be happy. However, I usually freak out at about shoulder length. This year the freaking out also included changing my hair color. Oh my. Well Summer is coming and with that my hair will fade naturally and then I might feel more at home in my own skin.

Fickle Fanny's Favorite Hair
Favorite!!

What did I do??








Right after my daughter was born





Just not styled well.













The winner... Long with natural hair and highlights... No real bangs maybe swooped to the side and my hair looks good pulled back with some sunshine on my cheeks.

Thank you Fickle Fanny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment